Health is wealth


And being really honest, it's also a little frustrating as a therapist with years of training, which doesn't make me better. I'm not saying that. But I get frustrated, coaches charge twice as much as therapists, like that's just a personal beef of mine.





I come from a family of therapists, but I wasn't going to go into a psychology degree and become a therapist. So I was looking for some way to do good in the world work with people help people. And what happened is that through this company to this product that I was using, I met a woman who was a life coach, and she's also a psychologist, and I listened to a call that she did about emotional eating. And it just blew me away. And I said to her, kind of jokingly, because I'm actually I'm older than her. I said, You know, I read when I grow up, I want to be just like you. And she said, Well, I can send you tour I did my life coach training. So I went to the website watched a few videos, so totally in love with the woman who was running it. And I did it I did the life coach training took me about a year, it was pretty intense. But I was fortunate I was able to do it online, so I didn't have to go anywhere for it. And and then I found myself with a bunch of tools to be able to help people with the stories in their head. And I found myself at the product which could make people feel better physically, which is a large part of the whole thing. And that's where I've been going with ever since.


Health Is Wealth


Knowing how to make and manage money is important but, without a healthy lifestyle, key factors enabling the task can be sorely affected. Energy levels, mental sharpness, and communication skills can all drop to unproductive levels. Both the National Institutes for Health, and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provide valuable information regarding behaviors necessary for a healthier life. A healthy body provides resources needed for being more effective in generating greater revenue and enjoying personal time. Consider these 10 Golden Rules:


Murray Kovesy is the owner and therapist of Motion Myotherapy and Motion Health Clinic in Northcote Melbourne. Murray's love and passion for Myotherapy stems from his abilities to help and understand his client's personal needs. Through gaining a medical history and appropriate assessment a tailored treatment plan is prescribed. His professional hands on deep tissue Remedial Massage focuses on pain management, injury prevention and postural correction. Whether it be overcoming acute or chronic pain, stress management or striving for sporting greatness his dynamic skills and clinical approach have been crafted over the years from working with various health clinics, gyms and sporting teams. Murray is currently working with the Hawthorn Football Club and enjoys treating athletes but also finds treating chronic pain in the general public just as rewarding. Seeing many conditions including areas of the lower back, shoulder and lower limb he has special interest in neck pain and headaches. Murray finds the use of Dry Needling for stubborn trigger points is highly effective for restriction, tightness and pain.



Well, I sure I mean, I think that it has to do with I mean, you know, I hate to be kind of boring about this. But I think that that that is the premise of capitalism, I mean, it that that as a our identity is as workers, it's also a gendered, a historical gendered premise, about what the roles of men and women in a kind of hetero, normative way, are in society. So the fact that there's this idea about, you know, being a so called breadwinner that is always assigned to men means that when men don't have work, they feel a loss of self. Because people say, You're not fulfilling your job and your identity as a man, you should be working, you should be providing this idea of being a provider, you know, so, so those are deeply embedded ideologies, that that come with living and in a context in which the more money you make, the more successful you are seen, to be. Right. I mean, so. So that's, you know, another and so and so certain certain jobs are then given more money right are then offered more money. And that's the issue with nursing. I mean, it's clear that we need nurse, you know, more nurses in the United States that it's a it's a national problem. And it's also clear that they're still not paying them anything you know, so it's like their value, the value of that job is if we measure value through dollars, then then that job is not seem to be valuable. So no wonder more people aren't going into it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments